COCKROACHES, ANTS & SPIDERS
- Full internal and external spray treatment, including wall cavities and roof void.
- Safe around children and pets, using state of the art chemicals.
- No Smell and No Mess.
- FULL 12 month service warranty.
- Full internal and external termite inspection carried out, including roof void & subfloor in accordance with Australian Standards 3660.2.
- Comprehensive written report with photos.
- Termite prevention recommendation with the report.
- TermatracT radar technology.
SMOKE ALARM COMPLIANCE
Inspect and service all smoke alarms in accordance with Australian Standards and Building Code Standards. Replace batteries if required. Compliance Certificate Issued.*
* A one year service includes attending the property with each tenancy change and lease renewal. Batteries replaced as required. If the smoke alarm is beeping, expired or missing, you agree for us to install the necessary smoke alarms to ensure the property is compliant. Battery powered (9V) photoelectric alarms $35. Mains powered (240V) photoelectric alarms from $150.
SAFETY SWITCH TEST
- Earth Leakage Circut Breaker trip test function.
- Ensure working correctly and report if faulty.
- Compliance Certificate Issued.
We will conduct an ELCB trip function test each time we attend your property to service the smoke alarms or lease renewal. If the device is faulty and power is not reset we will notify the property manager.
CORDED WINDOW COVERINGS COMPLIANCE
- Inspected all window coverings in accordance with Australian Standards and Building Code Standards.
- Supply safety devices and warning information.
- Compliance Certificate Issued.+
+ Corded Window Compliance: In the event a corded window covering is not compliant, you agree to us installing the necessary cleats, tensioning devices and warning labels to ensure compliance is achieved. Cost is $5 for each corded window covering made compliant.